What it Costs...
- Fixed Fee Divorce (if you are applying for the divorce)
From £750+VAT (£900 inc VAT) plus court fees of £550 (inc VAT)
Note that. reductions in Court fees are available for those on low income
- Fixed Fee Divorce (if you are responding to the divorce)
£450+VAT (£540 inc VAT)
- Fixed Fee Change of Name Deed
£295+VAT (£354 inc VAT)
- Fixed Fee Parental Responsibility Agreements (Advice and Drafting)
£495+VAT (£594 inc VAT)
- Fixed Fee Financial Consent Orders including a “Clean Break” Provision
from £500+VAT (£600 inc VAT) plus court fees of £60 (inc VAT)
- Fixed Fee Child Applications (Child Arrangements Orders)
Application for Residency and Contact (Form C100) £500 plus VAT (£600 including VAT) and a court fee of £255 (including VAT)
Note that for urgent applications due to welfare concerns (Form C1A ) there is an additional Fee £250 plus VAT (£300 including VAT )
If the case does not fall within one of the above categories, we charge a standard hourly rate of £150 plus VAT (£180 including VAT) per hour.
Please be aware that FMB Solicitors is not able to undertake Legally Aided cases in Family Law. Other firms may offer Legal Aid for your particular type of case. If, following your consultation with us, we believe that you may be able to access Legal Aid from another provider we will always advise you of this.
Our fees are usually payable at the start of the case in advance of work commencing. However, please contact us on 01254 274 700 to discuss your options and agree a payment plan which suits you.
Call now to discuss your case on 01254 274 700, or email us on email@example.com .