General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- FMB Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given FMB Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in FMB Ltd’s legitimate interests
- FMB Ltd needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
fmbsolicitors.co.uk follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies