FMB Solicitors helps motorists defend their driving licences!
With most motoring offences, you may feel the case against you looks overwhelming or that disqualification is an inevitability, that is not the case!
We can and will make representations to save your licence (and your job) even if you have been charged with a motoring offence that could result in you having 12 points or more on your licence by putting forward an exceptional hardship argument.
Often the law recognises that you can advance a valid defence and with our skilful representation, we can assist you in identifying the appropriate course of action in relation to the following.
- Death and serious injury caused through driving
- Dangerous driving
- Drink and Drug motoring offences, including drunk in charge of a motor vehicle
- Careless or inconsiderate driving
- Failing to stop or report an accident
- Failing to provide details of a driver
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Speeding and Traffic light defences
Whether your case is still at the investigation stage or you have a court date, the sooner you instruct us, the greater your chance of achieving a successful outcome and staying on the road.