How to Begin Divorce Proceedings.
If you are looking to divorce your husband or wife, probably the first question that you will ask is “How or Where do I start?”
Divorce is never going to be easy. It will most likely cause you a lot of pain and stress, but there is no need to worry, our team of Divorce Lawyers will be with you all the way.
The process can be explained in four Simple steps:
- We establish the facts to support your grounds for Divorce.
- We will file a Divorce Petition.
- We apply for the decree nisi and finally the decree absolute.
To be eligible for us to file for your divorce, you must satisfy the following demands of the court:
- You have valid reasons for wanting a divorce.
- You must have been married for at least twelve months.
- You must be a permanent resident of England or Wales.
- You can prove one of the facts to support the grounds for divorce.