Child Maintenance Disagreements

Parents who do not live with their children are still legally obliged to support their children. When an amicable agreement can not be made at the time of separation or divorce, FMB Solicitors can help. They are experienced in this area of Family Law, drafting Voluntary Child Maintenance Agreements and in dealing with the Child Maintenance Service (CMS, formerly CSA).

Need Expert Advice? Contact Our Family Lawyers

FMB Solicitors family law team are here to help with all child law matters.
For free advice or representation, call FMB on 01254 274 700 or request a call back.